Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2012

wolf rant on scanner?

(\-O-/) my scanner sucks!!! it won't scan coyo's drawings or my photos!! -.-b i really don't want to rant about my scanner but ... it driving me crazy!!! the only photos i have that are still digital are on my sd card in my DSi which my father forgot to give to me this weekend!! i need to txt him to bring it over to my moms before she and my brother go to the monster truck show today. v.v the picture of zuky isn't really good though. but i hope i can post it up here soon. and seceretly use my dad's scanner which is so much better then my moms but im not allowed to touch. i hope coyo is talking to some people today. he won't talk to me still, i think cause i own zuko's mate sandy(they have had at least 5 litters all had 9 to 12 or 13 except the last that was 5) and he probably feels like he let me and sandy down. -.- it not his fault zuko got infection in legs, had a kidney fail, and got bit by some poisonous insect or aractnid. ... i just reliezed i still need to tell the one pup they had we can visit that his father died. i hope pokemaster (friend of mine)told yoda for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment