Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

i hate people right now ~ coyo

-.- i still refuse to talk just cause wolf said im on wizard1o1 and gave you people our user doesn't mean i'll friend you, join your group, or talk. i just want to beat the shit out of the undead alone, study ice and fire magic alone, do random quest alone, and train my 2 pets also alone. sorry raintail and hawkflight and the rest of yous in the clan and bladetooth and shadepelt if this bugs you. just deal with it. and this is not odd for me. i really don't even like alot of people as friends or anything. sorry for giving you guys my typical treatment towards most humans. I WELL CRUSH ANYONE WHO BUGS ME (everyone on earth except the 0.00000000000000002% or less that are my friends [or maybe slighty more]) TO NOTHINGNESS!!! :3 i am in a violent mood and phase of grief but this is a typical line i say in public around people. only deference between this phase of grief and my normal behavior is i well carry out my threats to my best extent. i also get more random. (\^o^/) i love and hate you people all at once right now! do not bug me or else well im on wizrad1o1. danka (german for thankyou) ~coyo

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're not in a good mood Bluestripe.. ^^'
    ~Raintail

    ReplyDelete