Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

feeling normal again and an update

you may have heard i was not speaking to anyone and feeling very violent of late. well here's the truth ... that was ... entirerly true! i'm talking again and may get on AJ again soon. ... still miss zucky (as some of my friends and family nicknamed him). you may have read in the about me thing on the side that wolf is the writer of the two of us. yeah ... no. we both do the same amount of drawing and writing. her hand writing is just more readable and my art is better (so she says). 'The art is only as good as the artist believes it is(unless you drew a stick person and everyone else sees a squirrle then you should get some help).' quote from me. ... can you quote yourself? oh well cry me a river build me a bridge and get over it if you think i can't quote myself because i just did! anywho i don't do the art elective at our school and i don't like my art in art shows where people judge the art or you have to be a great artist to even be considered for it. wolf is a great artist she just doesn't think so. she's good enough to be in those stuipbid things and has art as her elective so guess what i made her do. thats right i made her draw a wolf in her favorite anime styly and give it to her teacher for the one going on now when she got an email saying she could bring in anything for the art show! ... don't call me a hippocrite!! i don't care for those things but it helps build her self estem with art! actually we copied one of her drawings with the scanner and gave the disctirt  people and her teacher the copy. i want to make copies and color them to look like some our wolf characters in wolf knights and a few other stories that no one but us have read or writen. we'll have a photo of it up this weekend! also we took 5 different hetalia character quizs. she got russia 3 out of 5 times and i got russia a tie between italy and russia! the other country i got was france ... not sure why probably cause of this one question that asked what my eye color was or something like that.
see ya peoples later   ~coyo (aka blue stripes)
  also if the person who has been making hate usernames about dawn clan members would confess or at least tell us how they know us that would make me less freaked out about you. seriously pretending to be my aj dad was kind of a give away that you met me after the whole deal with him trying to keep me away from my clan and chaining me to a wall. plus he looked nothing like me. he gave his account to his little sister and if you were him you would have called me by the name  my first clan gave me or intended were going to give me at least once. -.- total fail on acting like him too. he would never hug me! especialy in coral caynons and other public areas on aj. just tell us (dawn clan) who you are and we might not rip you to shreds.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I've never heard of Hetalia. Perhaps I should watch it. You should consider watching Fairy Tail, it's fantasy/action/comedy? O_O It has 128 episodes and I'm waiting for the next one to come out. ;) Anyway I think I'd still rip them to shreds even if they did confess.. Jk. .3. But I think it might be Faststar she's still really rude sometimes.. =/ But oh well.
    -Raintail

    ReplyDelete