Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2012

AJ LIMITED CHAT GOOD OR BAD?

On AJ we have limited chat. I think it's ok but my friend doesn't like it on our account. He says it keeps his clan from understanding what he says all the time and that he can't type words that like date, blood, unsuspecting, seriously, and other words that aren't bad language because the CEO of the game thinks they're bad words or something. I understand how it's a probelm for him seeing how he's in a clan and a warrior. I on the other hand I like limited chat. If I miss spell a word it corrects it and if people ask me a question I don't want to answer I just say I can't type my answer and don't know how to refease it. So my question for you is ... Is Limited chat Good or Bad?

1 comment:

  1. Hey bluestripe! Its meh hawkflight! XD awesome blog i hope you get to see mine!

    ReplyDelete